Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 11
By Duel Staff
On Wednesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are up against the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (21-9) vs. Washington Nationals (10-21)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-176) | WSH: (+148)
- Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-110) | WSH: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Tylor Megill (4-1, 8.56 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Aaron Sanchez (1-2, 8.56).
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (50.8%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
Washington is a +148 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -176 favorite on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
The Mets are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Mets are -110 to cover, and the Nationals are -110.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Nationals on May 11, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 17, or 70.8%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has yet to lose in four games when named as moneyline favorite of -176 or better.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 13 of their 31 opportunities.
- The Nationals are 8-18 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.8% of those games).
- Washington has a record of 4-5 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer (44.4%).
- Washington has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 31 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 14 of those games (14-14-3).