On Wednesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are up against the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (65-38) vs. Washington Nationals (36-69)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-255) | WSH: (+205)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-154) | WSH: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Chris Bassitt (7-7, 3.83 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Anibal Sanchez (0-3, 7.47 ERA).
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (67.7%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -255 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +205 underdog despite being at home.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are at the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are -154 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +128.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- Mets versus Nationals on August 3 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -112 and the under set at -108.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 73 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (67.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a mark of 2-1 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -255 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 52 of their 105 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 32.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (29-60).
- Washington has a record of 4-4 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +205 or longer (50%).
- Washington has played in 104 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-50-4).