The MLB schedule on Friday includes the New York Mets taking on the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (52-31) vs. Miami Marlins (39-42)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-166) | MIA: (+140)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+126) | MIA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Chris Bassitt and the Marlins will turn to Pablo Lopez (5-4, 3.06 ERA).
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (54.5%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Marlins reveal New York as the favorite (-166) and Miami as the underdog (+140) on the road.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Mets are +126 to cover, and the Marlins are -152.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Marlins on July 8, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 39 wins in the 57 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 21-5 when favored by -162 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 85 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have gone 14-30 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Miami has gone 3-9 (25%).
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times this season for a 40-38-3 record against the over/under.