Mets vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
By Duel Staff
On Friday in the MLB, the New York Mets are playing the Chicago Cubs.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Mets (56-34) vs. Chicago Cubs (34-55)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Mets vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | CHC: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+132) | CHC: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mets vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Taijuan Walker (7-2), and Marcus Stroman (2-5) answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Mets vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (60.7%)
Mets vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Mets, Chicago is the underdog at +108, and New York is -126 playing on the road.
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 41, or 67.2%, of the 61 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 27-14 when favored by -134 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 92 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 60 total times this season. They've gone 22-38 in those games.
- Chicago is 16-26 (winning just 38.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- In the 89 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-43-6).