On Tuesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are playing the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (23-13) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (19-15)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
- Coverage: SNY
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | STL: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+162) | STL: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Trevor Williams (0-2) versus the Cardinals and Miles Mikolas (3-1).
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
St. Louis is the underdog, +108 on the moneyline, while New York is a -126 favorite at home.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Cardinals. The Mets are +162 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -194.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
Mets versus Cardinals on May 17 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 29 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (62.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 11-9 when favored by -130 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 17 of 37 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have won 52.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (9-8).
- St. Louis has a 4-6 record (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times this season for an 18-15-1 record against the over/under.