Mets vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
On Tuesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are up against the Atlanta Braves.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (16-7) vs. Atlanta Braves (11-13)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-120) | ATL: (+102)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-220) | ATL: +1.5 (+180)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
Charlie Morton will get the nod for the Atlanta Braves, but there's been no pitching decision announced by the New York Mets yet.
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (58.1%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Braves, New York is the favorite at -120, and Atlanta is +102 playing on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Mets. The Braves are +180 to cover, while the Mets are -220 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Braves on May 3 is 7. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 19 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (73.7%) in those games.
- New York has a win-loss record of 14-4 when favored by -120 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in nine of 23 chances this season.
- The Braves have won 57.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (4-3).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Atlanta has gone 1-3 (25%).
- Atlanta has played in 24 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-11-1).