Mercer vs Citadel Basketball Game Info
Mercer Bears (8-4, 1-3 Southern) vs. The Citadel Bulldogs (8-3, 1-3 Southern)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: McAlister Field House – Charleston, SC
Mercer vs Citadel Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MER: (-390) | CIT: (+300)
Spread: MER: -7.5 (-114) | CIT: +7.5 (-106)
Total: 174.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MER: (34%) | CIT: (66%)
Mercer vs Citadel Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
The Citadel: 44.8%
Mercer vs Citadel Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mercer defeated The Citadel, 73-57, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Mercer is 10-3 in its 13 all-time, head-to-head meetings with The Citadel.
- Mercer is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with The Citadel.
- Mercer is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Mercer's last nine games.
- The Citadel is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Citadel's last six games.
- Mercer defeated Western Carolina, 78-76, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- The Citadel lost to UNC Greensboro, 87-73, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.