Memphis vs South Florida Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Thursday schedule includes the Memphis Tigers facing the South Florida Bulls.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Memphis vs South Florida Point Spread
South Florida is listed as an underdog by 13 points (-110 odds), and Memphis, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Memphis vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for Memphis-South Florida on March 3 is 131. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Memphis vs South Florida Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Memphis vs. South Florida reveal Memphis as the favorite (-100) and South Florida as the underdog (+640).
Memphis vs South Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis wins (84.4%)
Memphis vs South Florida Betting Trends
- Memphis' record against the spread (ATS) is 12-13-1.
- The Tigers have won once ATS (1-2) as a 13-point favorite or more this season.
- This year, 14 of Memphis' 26 games have gone over the point total.
- South Florida's record against the spread is 11-16-0.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 4-2 as 13-point underdogs or more.
- South Florida has played 28 games this year, and eight of them have gone over the total.
Memphis vs South Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Memphis: (-1000) | South Florida: (+640)
- Spread: Memphis: -13 (-110) | South Florida: +13 (-110)
- Total: 131 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!