Mavericks vs Warriors Game Info
Dallas Mavericks (24-15, 12-5 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (9-32, 6-13 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Mavericks vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-340) | GSW: (+270)
Spread: DAL: -8 (-110) | GSW: +8 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: 84% | GSW: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DAL: (+3300) | GSW: (+25000)
Mavericks vs Warriors Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
- Dallas is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Golden State.
- Golden State is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last six games.
Mavericks vs Warriors Stats
- Dallas is averaging 116.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 109.3 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 104.7 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 112.9 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
Mavericks vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Mavericks-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Rebounds: Over 9.5 (-134) — While this isn't a flashy stat to watch for tonight, there's reason to believe Luka Doncic will be pulling in plenty of rebounds here. Kristaps Porzingis has been out recently, which has caused Luka to increase his stats across the board, though he's seen the highest increase in his rebounding numbers. Per 36 minutes, Luka averages 1.72 more rebounds with Porzingis off the floor, up to 12.26 from 10.54. Meanwhile, the Warriors only average 44.1 rebounds per game (No. 21 in the NBA), and Doncic grabbed 12 rebounds the last time he faced Golden State.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.