Mavericks vs Clippers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction, and Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 2
By Larry Rupp
Mavericks vs Clippers Game 2 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 2
No. 7 Dallas Mavericks (43-32, 23-14 Away) vs. No. 2 Los Angeles Clippers (49-23, 27-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Mavericks vs Clippers Spread and Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+200) | LAC: (-245)
Spread: DAL: +6 (-114) | LAC: -6 (-106)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Series Price: DAL: (+590) | LAC: (-950)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+5000) | LAC: (+290)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Mavericks vs Lakers Expert Prediction and Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Clippers -6.0
Over/Under: Over 230
Mavericks vs Clippers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last six games.
- Dallas is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against the Clippers.
- The Clippers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Clippers' last seven games.
Mavericks vs Clippers Stats
- Dallas is averaging 116.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 112.1 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 116.4 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.9 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.