Mavericks vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (19-17, 9-9 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (22-15, 9-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Mavericks vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-120) | DEN: (+102)
Spread: DAL: -2 (-110) | DEN: +2 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (31%) | DEN: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+5500) | DEN: (+3000)
Mavericks vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavericks vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in six of Dallas' last eight games.
- Denver is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Denver's last seven games.
- Dallas lost to Oklahoma City, 116-108, in its most recent game on March 11, 2021.
- Denver defeated Memphis, 103-102, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.