Mavs vs Hawks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (8-13, 6-7 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (10-10, 5-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Mavs vs Hawks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-124) | ATL: (+106)
Spread: DAL: -1.5 (-115) | ATL: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (60%) | ATL: (40%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+4200) | ATL: (+12000)
Mavs vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavs vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Dallas is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Dallas' last seven road games.
- Atlanta is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Atlanta's last 16 games.
- Dallas lost to Phoenix, 109-108, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Atlanta lost to the Lakers, 107-99, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.