Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Point Spread
The Terrapins are 3.5-point favorites against the Hokies. Maryland is +102 to cover the spread, while Virginia Tech is -124 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Maryland vs Virginia Tech college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Moneyline
The Terrapins vs Hokies moneyline has Maryland as a -164 favorite, while Virginia Tech is the +134 underdog.
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Betting Trends
- Maryland is 16-15 in 31 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Maryland defeated Virginia Tech, 27-24, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2013.
- The total has hit the over in four of Maryland's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Virginia Tech's last seven games as the underdog.
- Maryland is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Virginia Tech is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Maryland.
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia Hokies win (60.6%)
Maryland vs Virginia Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (-164) | VT: (+134)
Spread: MD: -3.5 (+102) | VT: +3.5 (-124)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.