Maryland vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (20-4, 10-3 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (17-8, 9-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Maryland vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+250) I MSU: (-320)
Spread: UMD: +7 (-110) I MSU: -7 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: 79% I MSU: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UMD: (+1800) I MSU: (+2200)
Maryland vs Michigan State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 75.3%
Maryland vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Maryland, 69-55, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2019.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Maryland is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Michigan State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Maryland defeated Nebraska, 72-70, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Michigan State defeated No. 22 Illinois, 70-69, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.