Maryland vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Maryland Terrapins (13-2, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (10-5, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena – Iowa City, IA
Maryland vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (-130) | IOWA: (+110)
Spread: UMD: -2 (-105) | IOWA: +2 (-115)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: 73% | IOWA: 27%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UMD: (+1900) | IOWA: (+5500)
Maryland vs Iowa Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Maryland vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Iowa, 66-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2019.
- Maryland is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Maryland is 6-3 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in six of Maryland's last eight games.
- Iowa is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Maryland defeated then-No. 11 Ohio State, 67-55, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- Iowa lost to Nebraska, 76-70, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.