Maryland vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Maryland Terrapins (10-8, 4-7 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (6-8, 3-7 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Maryland vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MD: (+118) | PSU: (-138)
Spread: MD: +2.5 (-115) | PSU: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MD: (45%) | PSU: (55%)
Maryland vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 60.7%
Maryland vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland is 14-11 in the 25 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Maryland is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last five games.
- Penn State is 7-13 ATS in its last 20 games.
- Penn State is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Maryland defeated then-No. 24 Purdue, 61-60, in its most recent game.
- Penn State lost to then-No. 19 Wisconsin, 72-56, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.