Maryland vs Minnesota Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 2 College Basketball Game
The Maryland Terrapins will face the Minnesota Golden Gophers in college basketball action on Wednesday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Maryland vs Minnesota Point Spread
Minnesota is a 7-point underdog against Maryland. Minnesota is -114 to cover the spread, and Maryland is -106.
Maryland vs Minnesota Over/Under
The Maryland-Minnesota matchup on March 2 has been given an over/under of 137.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Maryland vs Minnesota Moneyline
Minnesota is the underdog, +235 on the moneyline, while Maryland is a -295 favorite.
Maryland vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Maryland win (68.2%)
Maryland vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Maryland has 12 wins in 29 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Terrapins have won once ATS (1-6) as a 6-point favorite or more this year.
- There have been 13 Maryland games (out of 29) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 13-14-0 this season.
- The Golden Gophers are 5-6 as 6-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 27 Minnesota games so far this season, 16 have gone over the total.
Maryland vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Maryland: (-295) | Minnesota: (+235)
- Spread: Maryland: -7 (-114) | Minnesota: +7 (-106)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!