Marquette vs Wisconsin Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 4 College Basketball Game
Marquette vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (7-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (6-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, WI
Marquette vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+220) | WISC: (-275)
Spread: MARQ: +6.5 (-110) | WISC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+20000) | WISC: (+6500)
Marquette vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin Badgers win (81.8%)
Marquette vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette is 44-38 in 82 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Marquette defeated Wisconsin, 67-65, in their last meeting on Dec. 4, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in five of Marquette's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wisconsin's last five games against Marquette.
- Marquette is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.