Marquette vs UNC Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region
No. 9 Marquette Golden Eagles (19-12) vs. No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (24-9)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Marquette vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+126) | UNC: (-152)
Spread: MARQ: +3 (-110) | UNC: -3 (-110)
Total: 153 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+20000) | UNC: (+20000)
Marquette vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: North Carolina Wins (61.1%)
Marquette vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Marquette.
- Marquette defeated North Carolina, 83-70, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 24, 2021.
- Marquette is 11-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Marquette's last 31 games.
- North Carolina is 13-11-1 ATS in its last 25 games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 19 of North Carolina's last 33 games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.