Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (12-5, 2-3 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (12-6, 2-3 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Capitol One Arena — Washington, DC
Marquette vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+155) | GTWN: (-185)
Spread: MARQ: +4 (-110) | GTWN: -4 (-110)
Total: 156 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: 72% | GTWN: 28%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+6000) | GTWN: (+10000)
Marquette vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgetown defeated Marquette, 86-84, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Mar. 9, 2019.
- Marquette is 6-4 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- Marquette is 14-12 in the 26 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Georgetown.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Marquette's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgetown's last eight games.
- Georgetown is 1-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Georgetown defeated Creighton, 83-80, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Marquette defeated Xavier, 85-65, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.