Marquette vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (9-10, 5-8 Big East) vs. No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (12-2, 7-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion – Villanova, PA
Marquette vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+560) | NOVA: (-800)
Spread: MARQ: +11.5 (-118) | NOVA: -11.5 (-104)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (44%) | NOVA: (56%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+15000) | NOVA: (+900)
Marquette vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Marquette, 85-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Villanova is 26-12 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against Marquette.
- Villanova is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Marquette.
- Marquette is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Villanova.
- The total has hit the over in six of Villanova's last eight games.
- Marquette lost to Creighton, 71-68, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Villanova defeated Georgetown, 84-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.