Marlins vs Phillies MLB Opening Day 2020 Game Info
Miami Marlins (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIA: (+146) | PHI: (-168)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-134) | PHI: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (4%) | PHI: (96%)
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Caleb Smith (10-11, 4.52 ERA) | PHI: Zack Wheeler (11-8, 3.96 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+22000) | PHI: (+3000)
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Miami covered the spread (run line) in 51.8 percent of its games last season (No. 10 in MLB). Miami covered the spread in its first game of 2020.
- Philadelphia covered the spread (run line) in 48.1 percent of its games last season (No. 23 in MLB). Philadelphia did not cover in its first game of 2020.
- Miami hit the over in 52.0 percent of its games last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Philadelphia hit the over in 47.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
Marlins vs Phillies Stats
- Miami averaged 3.80 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB). Miami scored 5 runs yesterday.
- Philadelphia averaged 4.78 runs per game last season (No. 14 in MLB). Philadelphia scored 2 runs yesterday.
- Miami surrendered 4.99 runs per game last season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia surrendered 4.90 runs per game last season (No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.