Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Phillies Game Info
Miami Marlins (29-46, 16-21 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (39-37, 23-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+158) | PHI: (-184)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-136) | PHI: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 20% | PHI: 80%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Jordan Yamamoto (2-0, 0.00 ERA) | PHI: Enyel De Los Santos (0-0, 6.43 ERA)
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Miami is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last five games overall.
- The total has hit the under in six of the last seven games between Miami and Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last seven home against Miami.
Marlins vs Phillies Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.48 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Jordan Yamamoto is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one appearance (one start) on the road this season. He has never faced the Phillies.
- Enyel De Los Santos has a 0-0 record with a 8.59 ERA in three appearances (one start) against the Marlins.
Marlins vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Marlins-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+105) — Miami has scored in just 17.33 percent of first innings this season (No. 29 in MLB). Philadelphia has scored in 30.26 percent of first innings, but hasn't scored in the first frame in any of their last three games. They also face Miami's Jordan Yamamoto, who has yet to give up an earned run in 14 innings pitched thus far this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.