Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Phillies Game Info
Miami Marlins (8-17, 3-6 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (13-12, 8-5 Home)
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+148) | PHI: (-170)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-136) | PHI: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 46% | PHI: 54%
Starting Pitcher: MIA: Jose Urena (1-3, 5.74 ERA) | PHI: Jerad Eickhoff (0-1, 3.60 ERA)
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in each of Miami's last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Miami's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 home games against Miami.
Marlins vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Marlins-Phillies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line/Runs Total Double: Miami Marlins Under 8.5 (+400) – Jose Urena isn't having the best year thus far, but he dominated the Phillies in his first start against them this season. In that start, Urena allowed just one run with seven strikeouts through seven innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.