The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (17-19) vs. Washington Nationals (12-26)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-196) | WSH: (+164)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+110) | WSH: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Pablo Lopez (4-1), and Josiah Gray (4-3) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals.
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (63.4%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Nationals, Miami is the favorite at -196, and Washington is +164 playing on the road.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+110 to cover) on the runline. Washington is -132 to cover.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Marlins-Nationals on May 18, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been victorious in 10, or 55.6%, of the 18 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Miami has been listed as a favorite of -188 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Miami and their opponents have gone over in 17 of their 36 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have put together a 10-23 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.3% of those games).
- Washington has a record of 3-6 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer (33.3%).
- Washington has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 38 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 17 of those games (17-17-4).