In MLB action on Wednesday, the Miami Marlins face the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (23-30) vs. Washington Nationals (21-36)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-235) | WSH: (+194)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-113) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Sandy Alcantara (6-2) against the Nationals and Josiah Gray (6-4).
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (64.0%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Miami is a -235 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +194 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Marlins are -113 to cover, and the Nationals are -108.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- Marlins versus Nationals, on June 8, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been chosen as favorites in 24 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (58.3%) in those games.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Miami this season with a -230 moneyline set for this game.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 53 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 48 total times this season. They've gone 16-32 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer, Washington has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-24-4).