Marlins vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 8
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Wednesday, the Miami Marlins face the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (23-30) vs. Washington Nationals (21-36)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-235) | WSH: (+194)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-113) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Sandy Alcantara (6-2) against the Nationals and Josiah Gray (6-4).
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (64.0%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Miami is a -235 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +194 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Marlins are -113 to cover, and the Nationals are -108.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- Marlins versus Nationals, on June 8, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been chosen as favorites in 24 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (58.3%) in those games.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Miami this season with a -230 moneyline set for this game.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 53 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 48 total times this season. They've gone 16-32 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer, Washington has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-24-4).