Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
Miami Marlins (16-34, 7-17 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (22-31, 13-14 Home)
Date: Monday, May 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+260) | WAS: (-310)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+120) | WAS: -1.5 (-142)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 19% | WAS: 81%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Jose Urena (2-6, 4.30 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (2-5, 3.41 ERA)
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- Miami is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last six games.
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Marlins vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Marlins-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-172) – This total might look a little high at first glance, but Scherzer has been dealing lately. Scherzer has fanned at least nine batters in four of his last seven starts, and he's reached at least eight strikeouts six times during that same span. The Miami Marlins have also struggled to make contact this season, hitting just .225 thus far (No. 27 in the MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.