Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (54-101, 24-50 Away) vs. New York Mets (81-74, 43-31 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 23, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+215) | NYM: (-250)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+100) | NYM: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 8% | NYM: 92%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Caleb Smith (9-10, 4.24 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (10-9, 4.16 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends
- Miami is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- Miami is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against Miami.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Marlins vs Mets Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.77 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Caleb Smith is 1-0 with a 3.27 ERA in two career starts against the Mets.
- Steven Matz is 4-3 with a 2.83 ERA in 11 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Marlins-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 1 Run (+330) — Miami has scored in just 23.87 percent of first innings this season, and this drops to just 17.57 percent on the road. The Mets have scored in 35.48 percent of first innings (No. 3 in MLB). The Mets have averaged 0.73 first inning runs this season, including a 1.33 average over their last three games. Miami is last in the MLB, averaging 0.31 first inning runs. Numbers suggest a high likelihood Miami goes scoreless, while the Mets are in a more favorable position to find the scoreboard by the end of the first inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.