The Miami Marlins versus the St. Louis Cardinals is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Cardinals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (33-40) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (43-34)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Marlins vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-126) | STL: (+108)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+136) | STL: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-115)
Marlins vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Miami Marlins will give the start to Sandy Alcantara (7-3, 1.95 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Cardinals will counter with Andre Pallante (2-3, 2.03 ERA).
Marlins vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (50.6%)
Marlins vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Marlins, St. Louis is the underdog at +108, and Miami is -126 playing on the road.
Marlins vs Cardinals Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Cardinals. The Marlins are +136 to cover the spread, while the Cardinals are -164.
Marlins vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Marlins-Cardinals contest on June 29, with the over available at -104 and the under at -115.
Marlins vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 19, or 63.3%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 12-10 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 38 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have been the underdog on the moneyline 35 total times this season. They've finished 15-20 in those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 7-15 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (31.8%).
- St. Louis has played in 78 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-34-4).