Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Yankees Start Time and Game Info
Seattle Mariners (19-17, 12-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (19-14, 10-8 Home)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Mariners vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+128) | NYY: (-148)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-152) | NYY: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 6% | NYY: 94%
Starting Pitcher: SEA: Felix Hernandez (1-2, 4.31 ERA) | NYY: CC Sabathia (1-1, 2.66 ERA)
Mariners vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Seattle's last seven games.
- Seattle is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Yankees' last 11 games.
- The Yankees are 11-4 straight up in their last 15 games.
Mariners vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Mariners-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- CC Sabathia Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) – Even at 38 years old, Sabathia is still dealing. The New York Yankees' starter has racked up at least five strikeouts in two of his last three starts. He's also been effective this season, posting a 2.66 ERA through four starts. He's averaging 7.08 K/9 so if he lasts more than five innings he'll have a good chance.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.