Mariners vs Brewers Game Info
Seattle Mariners (37-47, 20-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (42-38, 24-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Mariners vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+166) | MIL: (-190)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-116) | MIL: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 10 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 18% | MIL: 82%
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Mike Leake (7-6, 4.54 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (3-2, 4.70 ERA)
Mariners vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five games.
- Seattle is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 3-9 straight up in its last 12 games.
Mariners vs Brewers Stats
- Seattle is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Mike Leake has a 5-5 record with a 4.52 ERA in 15 career starts against Milwaukee.
- Chase Anderson has a 0-0 record with a 9.00 ERA in one career appearance against Seattle.
Mariners vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Mariners-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chase Anderson Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-104) – Anderson has been an efficient source of strikeouts for the Milwaukee Brewers this year, with 55 Ks in 51 2/3 innings pitched. He has a shot at reaching six strikeouts against a Seattle Mariners' lineup that comes into the day leading the MLB in strikeouts with 818.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.