Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 23
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Monday includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (17-25) vs. Oakland Athletics (17-26)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-172) | OAK: (+144)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+136) | OAK: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will give the start to Marco Gonzales (2-4, 2.04 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Zach Logue (2-2, 2.04).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (53.1%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Athletics, Seattle is the favorite at -172, and Oakland is +144 playing on the road.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-164 to cover), and Seattle is +136 to cover the runline.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- Mariners versus Athletics on May 23 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -124 and the under set at +102.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 11 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (63.6%) in those games.
- Seattle has been listed as a favorite of -168 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 22 of their 42 opportunities.
- The Athletics have a 12-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.5% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Oakland has a record of 6-10 (37.5%).
- Oakland has played in 39 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-22-2).