Mariners vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, May 25
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
Seattle Mariners (23-30, 13-16 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (26-25, 15-10 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+114) | OAK: (-132)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-172) | OAK: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 24% | OAK: 76%
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (3-1, 3.43 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers (3-3, 5.05 ERA)
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Oakland.
- Seattle is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games overall.
- Oakland has won seven games in a row, the longest current winning streak in the Majors.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five games.
Mariners vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Mariners-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Fiers Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-133) – Fiers hasn't exactly been a strikeout machine so far this season, but he goes up against a Mariners team that strikes out a ton. In fact, they lead Major League Baseball in strikeouts per game at 9.83.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.