Mariners vs Astros Game Info
Seattle Mariners (37-50, 20-25 Away) vs. Houston Astros (52-32, 30-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Mariners vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+250) | HOU: (-300)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (+122) | HOU: -1.5 (-144)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 32% | HOU: 68%
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Marco Gonzales (9-6, 4.34 ERA) | HOU: Gerrit Cole (7-5, 3.42 ERA)
Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Seattle's last 20 games.
- Seattle is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven games.
- Houston is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
Mariners vs Astros Stats
- Seattle is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Marco Gonzales has an 0-2 record with an 8.36 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Houston.
- Gerrit Cole has a 3-2 record with a 2.41 ERA in six career starts against Seattle.
Mariners vs Astros Prop Bet
All Mariners-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gerrit Cole Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-118) – Gerrit Cole has been a great source of strikeouts this season, tallying 151 Ks in 102 2/3 innings pitched thus far. Additionally, Cole is averaging 8.75 Ks per game over his last four starts, racking up two games of at least 10 Ks during that same span as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.