Diakiese vs Fiziev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 2 Lightweight Bout
Marc "Bonecrusher" Diakiese (14-3-0, 6 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Rafael "Ataman" Fiziev (7-1-0, 5 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Diakiese vs Fiziev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 2 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marc Diakiese: (-170)
- Rafael Fiziev: (+138)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Diakiese by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Diakiese by Points: (+125)
- Diakiese by Submission: (+1600)
- Fiziev by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Fiziev by Points: (+340)
- Fiziev by Submission: (+1800)
Diakiese vs Fiziev Betting Trends
- Marc Diakiese defeated Lando Vannata, by unanimous decision, in their most recent bout on Sep. 28, 2019.
- Rafael Fiziev defeated Alex White, by unanimous decision, in their most recent bout on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Diakiese averages 2.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37 percent accuracy rate.
- Fiziev averages 4.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Diakiese averages 2.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Fiziev averages 3.96 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Diakiese averages 2.50 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 40 percent accuracy rate.
- Fiziev has a 100 percent takedown defense rate through two UFC fights.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.