Maple Leafs vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NHL Playoffs First Round Game 2
The Wednesday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about today's NHL betting odds.
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Game Info
- Toronto Maple Leafs (54-21-7) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-134) | TB: (+112)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+184) | TB: +1.5 (-225)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-134) | Under: (+110)
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Maple Leafs win (54.1%)
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Spread
- The Maple Leafs are hosting the Lightning, and favored by 1.5 goals (+184 to cover). Tampa Bay, the underdog, is -225.
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Over/Under
- The over/under for the Maple Leafs versus Lightning matchup on May 4 has been set at 6, with -134 odds on the over and +110 odds on the under.
Maple Leafs vs Lightning Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a +112 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -134 favorite at home.