Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 26)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Toronto Maple Leafs (40-18-5, 17-11-3 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (17-37-10, 9-19-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bell Centre — Montreal, QC
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-265) | MTL: (+215)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+102) | MTL: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TOR: (+1200) | MTL: (N/A)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win (68.0%)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Montreal.
- Montreal is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Toronto's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Montreal's last 11 games.
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- William Nylander — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Morgan Rielly — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.