Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Toronto Maple Leafs (32-13-3, 14-8-2 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (10-33-7, 6-17-1 Home)
Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bell Centre — Montreal, QC
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-360) | MTL: (+285)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-140) | MTL: +1.5 (+114)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TOR: (+1000) | MTL: (+30000)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win (51.3%)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Betting Trends
- Toronto is 6-2-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Montreal.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Montreal's last 10 games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Toronto's last 10 games.
- Montreal is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games.
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- William Nylander — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-172) | Under (+140)
- Morgan Rielly — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.