Cover Photo: Getty Images
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Series Tied at 3-3
No. 3 Toronto Maple Leafs (46-28-8, 100 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points)
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+120) | BOS: (-140)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-230) | BOS: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 27% | BOS: 73%
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in the last five games of this series.
- Toronto is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games on the road.
- The total has gone under in five of Toronto's last seven games when playing Boston.
- Boston is 7-3 ATS and straight up in its last 10 games when playing at home against Toronto.
"Everyone’s hungry for it. It’s not just the fanbase, it’s the people in this locker room, people in the organization. We’re all in the same boat there, everyone wants to win."— Toronto Maple Leafs (@MapleLeafs) April 22, 2019
Mitch Marner on the attitude going into tomorrow's game. #LeafsForever pic.twitter.com/WvQJJ7tobA
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Maple Leafs-Bruins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: 6 or More (-110) – The Maple Leafs and Bruins are two elite offensive teams. Boston ranked No. 11 this season in goals per game (3.13) while Toronto ranked No. 4 at 3.49 goals per game. Additionally, two of the last three games in this series have seen at least six combined goals scored, suggesting that this could be another high-scoring contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.