Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game 7 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Series Tied at 3-3
No. 3 Toronto Maple Leafs (46-28-8, 100 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points)
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+120) | BOS: (-140)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-230) | BOS: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 27% | BOS: 73%
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in the last five games of this series.
- Toronto is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games on the road.
- The total has gone under in five of Toronto's last seven games when playing Boston.
- Boston is 7-3 ATS and straight up in its last 10 games when playing at home against Toronto.
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Maple Leafs-Bruins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Goals: 6 or More (-110) – The Maple Leafs and Bruins are two elite offensive teams. Boston ranked No. 11 this season in goals per game (3.13) while Toronto ranked No. 4 at 3.49 goals per game. Additionally, two of the last three games in this series have seen at least six combined goals scored, suggesting that this could be another high-scoring contest.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.