Manchester Utd vs Sheffield Utd Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
Man U vs Sheffield United Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 20
Manchester United (12-4-3, 40 points) vs. Sheffield United (1-2-16, 5 points)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Start Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford — Greater Manchester, England
Man U vs Sheffield United Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAN: (-410) | SHU: (+1100) | DRAW: (+500)
Spread: MAN: -2 (+220) | SHU: +2 (+100)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-152) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAN: (-420) | SHU: (+360) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Man U vs Sheffield United Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Manchester United (75%) | Sheffield United (8%) | Draw (17%)
Man U vs Sheffield United Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester United sits in 1st place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 12-4-3 record (40 points) and a plus-11 goal differential.
- Sheffield United sits in last place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 1-2-16 record (5 points) and a minus-22 goal differential.
- Manchester United is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Sheffield United is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Sheffield United.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.