Manchester City vs Brighton Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 18
Manchester City (8-5-2, 29 points) vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (2-8-7, 14 points)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Start Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium — Manchester, England
Coverage: NBCSN/NBC Universal
Manchester City vs Brighton Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MNC: (-650) | BHA: (+1600) | DRAW: (+650)
Spread: MNC: -2 (+150) | BHA: +2 (+140)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+128) | Under: (-156)
Team to Score the First Goal: MNC: (-550) | BHA: (+440) I NO GOALS: (+2400)
Manchester City vs Brighton Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester City Wins
Percentages: Manchester City (84%) | Brighton (4%) | Draw (12%)
Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester City sits in fifth place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 8-5-2 record (29 points) and a plus-11 goal differential.
- Brighton & Hove Albion sits in 17th place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 2-8-7 record (14 points) and a minus-seven goal differential.
- Manchester City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Brighton is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Brighton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.