Man United vs Wolverhampton Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
Man United vs Wolverhampton Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 16
Manchester United (8-3-3, 27 points) vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers (6-3-6, 21 points)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford — Greater Manchester, England
Man United vs Wolverhampton Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAN: (-175) | WOL: (+490) | DRAW: (+310)
Spread: MAN: -1 (+175) | WOL: +1 (+140)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAN: (-230) | WOL: (+220) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Man United vs Wolverhampton Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Man United (62%) | Wolverhampton (16%) | Draw (22%)
Man United vs Wolverhampton Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester United sits in fourth place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 8-3-3 record (27 points) and a plus-seven goal differential.
- Wolverhampton sits in 11th place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 6-3-6 record (21 points) and a minus-five goal differential.
- Man United is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Wolverhampton is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man United is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Wolverhampton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.