Malcolm Gordon vs Denys Bondar Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 47 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Gordon vs Bondar Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Malcolm "X" Gordon (13-5-0, 4 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Denys "Psycho" Bondar (16-3-0, 4 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Gordon vs Bondar Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Malcolm Gordon: (+198)
- Denys Bondar: (-250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Gordon by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gordon by Points: (N/A)
- Gordon by Submission: (N/A)
- Bondar by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Bondar by Points: (N/A)
- Bondar by Submission: (N/A)
Gordon vs Bondar Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Gordon-Bondar prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Denys Bondar (84%)
Method of Victory: Submission (55%)
Gordon vs Bondar Betting Trends & Stats
- Malcolm Gordon defeated Francisco Figueiredo, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on July 17, 2021.
- Denys Bondar defeated Kenan Jafarli, by submission, in his most recent fight at Road to WWFC on Aug. 23, 2020.
- Gordon averages 2.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Gordon averages 2.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Gordon has a 18% takedown accuracy rate.
- This is Bondar's first UFC fight, which means he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.