Makwan Amirkhani vs Danny Henry Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
By Max Staley
Amirkhani vs Henry Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Bantamweight Title Bout
Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani (15-4-0, 1 KOs, 10 Sub) vs. Danny "The Hatchet" Henry (12-3-0, 5 KOs, 5 Sub)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the sixth fight on the prelim card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Amirkhani vs Henry Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Makwan Amirkhani: (-205)
- Danny Henry: (+166)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Amirkhani by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Amirkhani by Points: (+220)
- Amirkhani by Submission: (+200)
- Henry by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Henry by Points: (+460)
- Henry by Submission: (+750)
Amirkhani vs Henry Betting Trends
- Makwan Amirkhani lost to Shane Burgos, by Round 3 TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Danny Henry lost to Dan Ige, by Round 1 submission, in his most recent fight on March 16, 2019.
- Amirkhani averages 1.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Amirkhani averages 2.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50 percent defense rate.
- Henry averages 5.85 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53 percent accuracy rate.
- Henry averages 4.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.