Magic vs Pacers Game Info
Orlando Magic (32-35, 15-20 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (41-26, 22-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Magic vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (-120) | IND: (+102)
Spread: ORL: -1.5 (-110) | IND: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: 26% | IND: 74%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: ORL: (+25000) | IND: (+13000)
Magic vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Orlando is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Orlando's last 10 games.
- Indiana is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indiana's last five games.
Magic vs Pacers Stats
- Orlando is averaging 107.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 107.6 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.6 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.5.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.