Magic vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Magic vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Orlando Magic (15-30, 5-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (29-17, 15-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Magic vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+230) | LAL: (-280)
Spread: ORL: +7 (-108) | LAL: -7 (-112)
Total: 209 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: (33%) | LAL: (67%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+25000) | LAL: (+300)
Magic vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Magic vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Orlando is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Orlando is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Lakers' last six games.
- Orlando lost to Portland, 112-105, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 26, 2021.
- The Lakers defeated Cleveland, 100-86, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.