Cover Photo: Getty Images
Magic vs Hornets Game Info
Orlando Magic (41-40, 16-24 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (39-42, 25-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
Magic vs Hornets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+148) | CHA: (-174)
Spread: ORL: +4 (-110) | CHA: -4 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORL: 30% | CHA: 70%
Magic vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats
- Orlando is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Orlando is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has gone over in five of Orlando's last five games.
- Charlotte is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Charlotte is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Magic vs Hornets Prop Bet
All Magic-Hornets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Hornets) Total Points: Under 110.5 (-106) – The Orlando Magic are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, and they are well equipped to handle the Charlotte Hornets. The Magic have held opponents to an average of 106.5 points per game (PPG) this season, which is the fifth-best mark in the NBA. The Magic are also particularly effective at running opponents off the 3-point line, as Orlando surrenders 10.5 3-pointers per game (No. 7 in the NBA). That ability to defend shots from beyond the arc could make it tough for Kemba Walker and the Hornets to score.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back