Magic vs Hawks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 22)
Magic vs Hawks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Orlando Magic (6-25, 4-15 Away) vs. Atlanta Hawks (14-15, 8-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Coverage: NBA TV
Magic vs Hawks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+235) | ATL: (-290)
Spread: ORL: +6.5 (-104) | ATL: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 209 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+50000) | ATL: (+3600)
Magic vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Atlanta Hawks win (86.7%)
Magic vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Orlando is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Orlando's last five games.
- Atlanta is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Orlando.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Atlanta's last 12 games.
Magic vs Hawks Prop Bets
- John Collins — 21.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Franz Wagner — 17.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Kevin Huerter — 15.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- John Collins — 9.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Chuma Okeke — 6.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Franz Wagner — 5.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Kevin Huerter — 4.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Franz Wagner — 3.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — 3.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.