LSU vs Mississippi State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 2 LSU Tigers (6-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-3, 1-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium – Starkville, MS
LSU vs Mississippi State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-1100) | MSST: (+720)
Spread: LSU: -19.5 (-105) | MSST: +19.5 (-115)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: 82% | MSST: 18%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: LSU: (+1000) | MSST: (N/A)
LSU vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Mississippi State, 19-3, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 20, 2018.
- LSU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- LSU is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- LSU defeated then-No. 7 Florida, 42-28, at home in Week 7.
- Mississippi State lost to Tennessee, 20-10, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.