LSU vs Arkansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for SEC Tournament Semifinal
By Zach Brunner
LSU vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
SEC Basketball Tournament - Semifinal
LSU Tigers (17-8, 11-6 SEC) vs. No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks (22-5, 13-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
LSU vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+160) | ARK: (-190)
Spread: LSU: +4 (-106) | ARK: -4 (-116)
Total: 162.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (15%) | ARK: (85%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LSU: (+7500) | ARK: (+5000)
LSU vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas defeated LSU, 83-75, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against LSU.
- Arkansas is 38-33 in the last 71 all-time, head-to-head matchups against LSU.
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 76-73, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
- Arkansas defeated Missouri, 70-64, in its most recent game on March 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!